
I finally got to clean my house! I actually got some sleep! For anyone who didn't know, I have been struggling with insomnia. Although, I am so exhausted, my mind will just not turn off. Then today came; back to reality, work. Very, very stressful at work right now. Too many things to write down or even mention, but nonetheless, it is great to be home. I am just truly counting down the days till my vacation.
Okay, enough venting...our holiday weekend was great. Saturday, my mom and Blake took Jaxon to the zoo, I am very relieved that Jonathan and I didn't go. We enjoyed lunch together at O'Charley's, and the rain inevitably did pour. I was able to get back home and clean house like I had planned. Sunday turned out well though, we were able to barbecue out like planned and enjoyed the day with family. My mom got some great pictures of them at the zoo.
Hey Holly! Your little family is soo cute! It's so good to be able to keep in touch via blogs! I loved seeing the pictures of Aimee's wedding. It's crazy that we're all getting so old! Hopefully well be able to keep in touch now!
ReplyDelete