Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Today & A So Far So Good Summer

Just a quick update...I have been horrible at posting anything new. This week has been a little crazy, but that's pretty typical. Tomorrow I will spend the day moving into our new office building in Madison, Georgia. Of course everyone knows how fun unpacking boxes can be...so I can't wait! (HA-HA)
Last weekend my mom and I spent Saturday at Lenora water park with Jaxon, my aunt and my cousins. It was really a lot of fun, except for the headache I got about an hour and a half into it. Jaxon LOVED the water, although he was quite hesitant to begin with. I was so mad because once I got there, I realized that I took my memory card out of my camera. So unfortuntely there will be no pictures to go along with the wonderful time we had. We will probably go back since Jonathan wasn't able to come because of an all day turnament in Marietta. And so....our summer begins, so far so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment