
Hey ya'll, this is just stuff my family and I are doing, Jonathan, Jaxon, and Me! We are just typically hanging out at home or at the park these days.
Jonathan and I met in high school 2001, and in 2008 we had our son Jaxon, our little blessing. Since his birth 16 months ago, he's kept us on our toes. If you don't have children...wow, you don't really know what it's like to be completely content, loved entirely, and utterly exausted all at the same time. We bought a house in Mansfield, Georgia in October of 2007, where we still live.
Jonathan does commercial heating and air and I am the operations manager of an answering service in Conyers (very tiresome). And hoping to go back to school and finish my nursing degree soon. Our life is pretty crazy but it is ABSOLUTLY great! I will attempt to keep everything up to date, and keep our pictures loaded. I am very new to this but anything that you are wondering about, just ask!
No comments:
Post a Comment