Monday, December 14, 2009

Nursing School


So for those of you who don't know already, I will begin nursing school in January. I am so anxious to get started! I have been such a whirlwind of emotions lately, nervous, excited, terrified and sad. Many of these are directly because of the drastic changes my life is going through right now. Thursday this week will be my last day at my job, I am sad to leave behind people who I have formed tight bonds with over the last five years and move on to something which is unknown. The next three weeks will be spent running around and trying to balance my time between Jaxon, house work, school and the holidays! 800 pages of reading I need to get done before I start class January 11th...this should be interesting :)Wish me luck...the next 18 months I will need all the prayers I can get. (I'll do the hard work / determination part...but any extra prayers can't hurt either).


Also, I know it's been awhile since I've posted any pictures so I promise that is one of the things I will do with any spare time I get. We are visiting Santa on Saturday at Stone Mountain, so I'm sure I will have plenty to share once the weekend is up.

No comments:

Post a Comment