Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Little 'new' Obsession

Okay, so I have to admit something...I have recently been converted to 'Twilight' Obsessive...kinda sorta. I told myself "this is a kid book, I am a grown woman, I am not going to like some stupid Vampire book...I mean...lets get real". So, I think I am ready to finally come out that, after reading the 1st book...re-watching the movie and making it about half way through the second book...I am almost unable to put it down. I found myself today, while waiting in the doctors office being totally content with the long wait because I READ MY BOOK! The other night when Jaxon played in the bath, after bathing he didn't want to get out soooo...I just sat next to the tub and read a few more chapters...lol. I really was so unconvinced of how 'good' a young adult book could be about vampires, but I'm actually starting to understand the hype. I'm desperately trying to get close to the end of the second before watching the movie...tomorrow (lol). It's been awhile since I have been able to 'get lost' in a story, so I am grateful for the me time at night. So this is my official apology to all the Twilight fans, I can certainly admit when I'm wrong - obviously I was about this. Have a great weekend all!

Twilight
Eclipse Movie and Eclipse Pictures



No comments:

Post a Comment