Monday, June 15, 2009

Better Than Ezra Concert












I am off for vacation this week. It is absolutely WONDERFUL. I plan on winding down a few nights and posting pictures this week of all the stuff we do. Last night we went to the Better than Ezra concert at the Variety Playhouse with Aimee and Andrew. It was fun, it's a band that Jonathan and I always go try to catch when they are in town. Did a little walking around little five points and ate at the Brewhouse Tavern, very nice. Anyways, today we are going to take Jaxon to the world of Coke and to the Georgia Aquarium. I'm excited myself, because I haven't been to the world of Coke in ages and I can't wait to see how Jaxon reacts to everything. I'm posting the few little pictures we took last night at the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment