Last week we took a trip to visit some of my family in South Carolina, this was an especially special trip for several reasons. I was particularly worried because I took the trip alone with Jaxon. I wasn't sure how he would do during a 4 or 5 hour drive but things worked out perfectly and Jaxon was an absolute dream during the car ride (a good car-ride soundtrack also helps
). Since, I'm HORRIBLE at posting pictures or updating, I decided since I just finished uploading these from my camera, I should go ahead and load these to our blog so the rest of the family can enjoy.

![]() |
| After Ice Cream - We had a fun time getting the blue off. |
Jaxon adored the beach! However, being the over-prepared / over-packer that I am, my enormous load of stuff I brought to the beach was a little overwhelming, and each trip - each day our necessities dwindled more and more. Jaxon was absolutely great while we were there and we can't wait to go back.








No comments:
Post a Comment