Monday, May 17, 2010

A Little Bit Extra


Things some may not know about me... and some might.

~I am an AVID new reader. (Well, that wouldn't be totally true, I just started reading again last November - I simply didn't find anything interesting enough to pick up before then)
~I used to be a clean freak...I've had to let go of that stress b/c Jonathan is a total slob.

~If I won the lottery there are 7 people in my life who would be set for life... four probably don't even know they'd be on the list. 
~I love all music, specifically if it is acoustic. My music preference depends on my mood. To give you an idea, some of my absolute favorites right now are: 
  • Kings of Leon (On Call, Crawl, Be Somebody - just to name a few)
  • Paramore
  • Birds of Tokyo
  • Mat Kearney (not sure if he's old or new...but new to me)
  • Jem
  • Sia
  • Better Than Ezra (always in the top 10)
  • Death Cab for Cutie
  • Taylor Swift (odd ball out)
  • Curtis Smith (THRILLED these tunes came back into my life)
~I'd consider myself spontaneous, but never really get the opportunity to act.

~I'm a homebody, but can really enjoy a night out too.

~I try to live by the quote "do unto others..."

~I can't cook, but wish desperately that I could.
~I don't believe in the idea of "trying everything at least once."

~I think the most disgusting thing in the world is clogged sinks...probably one of the few things that will cause me to almost barf.

~I'd be a stay at home mom - in a heartbeat. But also like to work.

~High school was fun for me. (So many memories...gosh, I miss those days)

~I LOVE big dogs. Mine is a golden retriever.

~I have lots of regrets, but guess I'll have to cough it up to learning.

~My favorite movies are usually chick-flicks  (I love romance!)
  • The Notebook
  • The Blind Side
  • The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
  • Pay It Forward
  • Remember the Titans
  • Braveheart
 I'm NOT a city girl, but I do enjoy fashion.
~Vices: 
Coffee w/LOTS of creamer,
Celebrity Gossip,
Wine and dark beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment