This break for me has been a GOD-SEND! Just what the Dr. ordered. I feel relaxed, energized, caught up (kinda-sorta) and competent again, at least for a bit. I of course have spent the last nine days w/Jaxon (minus Wed.) which has been fabulous! Sleeping in, staying cozy on the couch...doing things as I please. Time all well spent. Got myself a nice little facial (Wed) and lastly...last night I stayed up reading my latest installment in the Outlander series, or rather FINISHING my latest book, Drums of Autumn. Yes, yes, o.b.s.e.s.s.e.d. It's okay. These books are my sanctuary, and I'm just fine with that. I am quite ready to start my 5th book soon, but unfortunately, I also need to study for check-offs, and my test on Wednesday (yes - I cram it ALL in). I also have to wait for Liz to finish Drums, she's about a good day behind me (having someone read w/you is super suspenseful and much more fun since you get to discuss all the in-and-outs of all the debacle.)
Anyway, Diana Gabaldon is not on the top of the list today - but has been tied 2nd for the past week - so I can manage 48 hours without my imaginary BF and Fraser family. I'm also thrilled to say I have my friend Stephanie immersed in the Outlander series (Aye, sir-eee!). I am so excited to have another convert from teen-to-adult novel (lol). Don't you worry though, I'm still a die-hard Twilight fan of sorts, I simply feel like I have moved on to a more mature 'relationship'. (Like that Liz? aye, aye?)
Friday night, I seen 'Remember me', let me just say, NOT just another love story. It was riveting. I truly enjoyed it and would recommend it to anyone. It'll be one I purchase when it comes out :)
Nonetheless, nine full days of whatever my heart desires has been idealistic. I topped it all off with a nice steaming hot oil bath and clay mask yesterday evening.
Candles and aromatherapy going - thanks to my little relaxation gift I got at the Spa party Saturday everything was perfecto.
P.S. I have several pics taken of Jaxon while out on Spring Break, hopefully I have enough memory on this god-forsaken machine to let me load them up and post them :)



No comments:
Post a Comment