Two years ago, I brought into this crazy world, Jaxon, the light of my life. My pregnancy was thoroughly WONDERFUL. I sometimes think back on how much I enjoyed being pregnant, and all the unique feelings of having him grow inside of me. When my water broke I must have been the most ecstatic woman ever. I was so thrilled to know that I would eventually be seeing my little man. My labor was not exactly what I had anticipated, I had no pain (thank you epidural.) however, after pushing for two hours he was not positioned in a way which I could naturally deliver. Therefore, I had a c-section which I was not prepared for. Inevitably he was here! Just as beautiful and perfect as I could have imagined. Reality soon set in, I was so unbelievably naive, inexperienced and immobile from my surgery. I am still learning so much from him, luckily the motherly instincts are powerful and when we brought him home we soon felt more confident in our parenting capabilities. It is so crazy how two years can change your life. Thank you Jaxon, for everything you have taught me. You are so silly and smart and such a bright light in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment