Saturday, September 26, 2009

Maddie's Birthday & Halloween Decorating!

What a handsome little devil!


Maddie is 1!!! Wow, these children are getting too big too fast.
Jaxon and I went to Maddie's birthday party, she's about 8 months younger than Jaxon and I am so glad she is now at an age where they can play and interact. Maddie came up to Jaxon a few minutes after we got there and gave Jaxon a kiss. It was SOOOO cute! I'm gonna have to steal her sometime soon to give Jaxon a little playdate. I took a few pictures while I was there, Jaxon got into a "mood" since he had not taken a nap, so we left very shortly after the presents. Thanks Elaine, Aaron and Craig for having us.


After our nap...we woke up and got the "itch" of Halloween. We started hauling all the boxes out of the attic and putting things out. Before some of you start thinking that we are a little early in putting out Halloween decorations...we were 5th in our neighborhood, so we don't feel so bad (lol). I LOVE this time of year. The decorating and warmth of the fall season is just perfect for the soul. I can tell Jaxon is going to really enjoy things this year. When we were setting things out, he would "ewwww" and "ahhhhh" like he thought it was so cool. It has been a very fufilling day...and tomorrow brings FALCONS FOOTBALL - oh this is such a great time! Toodoodlie-do!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment